Packing can be tricky and it’s important to make the most of the space you have by packing correctly.
When packing to move your belongings into storage there a few secret packing tips that can help make the process much easier. Here are our top 5:
1. Mark each side of your boxes – this will help when you have numerous boxes and you can see what is inside from every angle!
2. Put heavier items on the bottom – this will ensure no light items are crushed or damaged by heavier items being placed on top.
3. Do not over fill your boxes – bulging boxes are really hard to stack and often topple over!
4. Disassemble large items – this will be more effective when packing and often takes up less space.
5. Mark your heavy boxes with ‘Heavy Box’ or “Heavy Items’ – this reminds people to take care when handling these boxes and they are not surprised when they go to pick it up and it weighs a tonne!